Here in the good man's own words...
This is a brief, but broad glimpse of 40 years of what is here known as "Argentinian Rock". I can't stand many of these bands, yet they had to be there for pedagogical reasons. Even though I've tried to avoid "classics", so this approach would be a bit less conventional, I've failed a bit to that matter.
Given that it might be a bit tedious to hold a listening party (because of the language and such), I think it's better to not make one.
Enjoy!
1.- Massacre - Bienvenido al mundo de los conflictuaditos (Welcome to the world of the little disturbed ones) - 2003
2.- Divididos - El Arriero (The Muleskinner) - 1993
3.- Sui Generis - Quizás porque (Maybe because) - 1972
4.- Sumo - No acabes (Don't come) - 1985
5.- Virus - El probador (The dressing room) - 1983
6.- Pescado Rabioso - Post Crucifixión (...) - 1973
7.- Catupecu Machu - Entero o a pedazos (Whole or in pieces) - 2000
8.- Los Gatos - La Balsa (The Raft) - 1967
9.- Soda Stereo - Zoom (...) - 1995
10.- Patricio Rey y sus Redonditos de Ricota - Nuotatori Professionisti. (Professional Swimmer -in italian-) - 1996
11.- Gabo - Agua blanca, Pato negro (White water, Black duck) - 2003
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRMY5D13
No comments:
Post a Comment