If you're wondering what my criteria for "cyberpunk" was for putting this together, I basically went with late 70s, early 80s European/Western synth heavy tracks that had ATTITUDE (punkish, gothic, or just synth-geek) and a "futuristic" sound. One rule of thumb is that I wanted music that wouldn't seem out of place on the Blade Runner soundtrack. ha!
Also, this mix was heavily inspired by Oldpunks.com's Cyberpunk selections, so if you like what you hear here, check that stuff out.
01 - Bal Parй - Raumpatrouille (2:07)
02 - Solid Space - Tenth Planet (2:46)
03 - Burlesque - Collision Of Sex (3:45)
04 - Philippe Laurent - Exposition Partie 5 (2:39)
05 - Trick 17 - City Nacht (2:14)
06 - Guerre Froide - Ersatz (2:45)
07 - Causey Way - Geological Lust (3:09)
08 - Wonders of Science - Lets Start A Rumour (2:26)
09 - Absolute Body Control - Waving Hands (3:23)
10 - Three To Forgotten - Ktano (3:31)
11 - Metal Urbain - Panik (2:15)
12 - Bitoks A La Russe - Tu Dois Partir (3:49)
13 - Psychic Youth - The Future Now (4:21)
14 - Ad Astra - A&R (2:54)
15 - Rational Youth - Coboloid Race (5:18)
16 - Rice and Miller - Cleanliness And Order (2:50)
17 - Nine Circles - What's There Left (5:19)
http://www.mediafire.com/?yzx5zfljnot
see you Sunday and enjoy!
Harri
I'm excited for this one! I'm not listening ahead OR looking at the tracklist but it really sounds like my kind of thing...
ReplyDeleteI *love* this mix! Might not be everybody's cup of tea, but hey.
ReplyDeleteThis is Emerson from oldpunks. Thanks for referencing my compilations. I'm stopping in the near future at 100 compilations.
ReplyDelete