From Dave Montos: "I decided to pick one song from each province. This went perfectly except for 1 problem, I couldn't find anything in my musical collection from Saskatchewan. I tried to find some but there was little choice, there was a 90's blue's rock band that was popular back then but I didn't feel like including them. There is a Native (aborigine) hip-hop scene there at the moment, I tried listening to some of it but it was rather cheesy.
So I was forced to leave Saskatchewan out of the mix."
Poor Saskawhateverwan! haha... I'm kidding, I love Canada! Thanks Dave!
Newfoundland - The Irish Descendants
Nova Scotia - Matt Mayes + El Torpedo
Prince Edward Island - Jenn Grant
New Brunswick - Rock Plaza Central
Quebec - Bullfrog
Ontario - Chris Houston
Manitoba - The Weakerthans
Saskatchewan -
Alberta - Corb Lund
British Columbia - Cub
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jiztlgwezdd
No comments:
Post a Comment