Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gregor the Drummer's B**TL*S MIX!



Gregor the Drummer had this to say:
I'm pretty sure The B**tl*s inspires/inspired a lot of people, but that doesn't mean their music has lost its magic, in fact, they're still great, some 40 odd years on, so I thought I'd share some of my favourite tracks, from the Four, hope you enjoy it!
Part 1:
1. From Me To You (1:57)
2. Please Please Me (2:05)
3. Anna (Go To Him) (3:00)
4. Tell Me Why (2:12)
5. I Need You (2:28)
6. Every Little Thing (2:08)
7. Yes It Is (2:42)
8. Baby It's You (2:42)
9. Any Time At All (2:15)
10. I Want To Hold Your Hand (2:26)
11. Little Child (1:49)
12. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (2:00)
13. Kansas City/Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey! (2:38)
14. I Feel Fine (2:23)
15. You're Going To Lose That Girl (2:18)
16. I'll Be Back (2:22)

http://www.mediafire.com/?lxz3f8p99sd8y6l
Part 2:
1. Back In The USSR (2:43)
2. Dear Prudence (3:55)
3. I'm Only Sleeping (3:03)
4. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) (2:08)
5. Getting Better (2:47)
6. You Never Give Me Your Money (4:03)
7. I'm So Tired (2:03)
8. Blackbird (2:18)
9. In My Life (2:30)
10. She Said She Said (2:39)
11. We Can Work It Out (2:15)
12. Rain (3:01)
13. Lovely Rita (2:46)
14. If I Needed Someone (2:25)
15. Baby You're A Rich Man (3:08)
16. Here Comes The Sun (3:05)
17. Glass Onion (1:20)
18. Something/Blue Jay Way [Transition] (3:29)
19. Revolution (3:24)
20. Strawberry Fields Forever (4:31)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qibob6gh9ulxmce
Listening party Saturday, October 30th @ 7PM EST!

~Harri

No comments:

Post a Comment