Remember back when acoustic guitars were the only musical instrument that anyone in world history had invented yet or imagined? Olde Timey! Well, Radiohead sure do, and they bring back this forgotten ancient lost art when the guitar loving ones get all uppity and whatnot, and the regular types in the other half the band just want to be left the hell alone for a few freaking minutes. anyway... here you go!
01 - Subterranean Homesick Alien (acoustic) KCRW 95 (4:59)
02 - Paranoid Android (acoustic) BSB (5:14)
03 - Go To Sleep 03 (3:18)
04 - Nude (acoustic) Tokyo Blitz 1-23-98 (4:48)
05 - There There (acoustic) BSB (4:22)
06 - Karma Police (xylophone) BBC 03 (4:19)
07 - Faust Arp (BBC) (2:09)
08 - Reckoner (Solo acoustic) Jonothan Ross 08 (4:34)
09 - Arpeggi KOKO 06 (4:14)
10 - Knives Out (acoustic) KRock (3:43)
11 - Scatterbrain (acoustic) Electric Lady Studios (2:56)
12 - Up On The Ladder (93 East Webcast) acoustic (3:58)
13 - Bulletproof, I Wish I Was (Masquerade) (3:44)
14 - Nice Dream (acoustic) BSB MATRIX (3:50)
15 - Lucky (acoustic) BSB matrix (3:52)
16 - True Love Waits (acoustic) BSB matrix (4:38)
17 - How To Disappear KOKO 06 (6:21)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6UQA6P7F
notes: BSB = Bridge School Benefit from 2002 and KOKO is a place, not a Gorilla.
ily,
Harri
Man! I had this mix and then I lost all my music
ReplyDeleteCan you reupload it please?
I cant find it anywhere else!