Now with tracklists and download links!
The Godfather's Family (Part 1)
Intro/Out of Sight/Bring It Up - James Brown (5.58)
Say It Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud (Intro) - James Brown (1.34)
Say It Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud - James Brown (3.09)
Gimme Some More - The JBs (4.00)
Get It Together - James Brown (9.00)
Do Your Thing - Lyn Collins (4.00)
Licking Stick, Licking Stick - James Brown (4.18)
If You Don't Think - Anna King (1.57)
Think (About It) - Lyn Collins (3.23)
It Hurts To Be In Love - Yvonne Fair and The James Brown Band (2.31)
That's When I Cry - Anna King (2.20)
Mother Popcorn - James Brown (9.00)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ptvh1ytzxtm
The Godfather's Family (Part 2)
Doing It To Death - Fred Wesley and The JBs (12.36)
I Found You - Yvonne Fair (2.28)
Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose - James Brown (4.35)
Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose - James Brown (6.28)
Watermelon Man - Fred Wesley & The JBs (3.37)
Southwick - Maceo Parker & All The King's Men (3.27)
Breakin' Bread - Fred & The New JBs (3.47)
All Aboard The Soul Funky Train - The JBs (4.31)
Funky Women - Maceo Parker & All The King's Men (5.41)
Man's Man's Man's World - James Brown (5.30)
I Cried - Tammy Montgomery (2.46)
http://www.mediafire.com/?5wlznouohty
Again, there will be two listening parties at 2200BST and 2200EST on Tuesday June 16th (Part 1) and Tuesday June 23rd (Part 2).
too cool!
Harri
No comments:
Post a Comment