Reality. We must all face it. We're getting older, fatter (or disgustingly thinner), uglier (especially you, ugh! you!) and our taste in music is getting worse. We like things that old people like: light rock, mild jazz, TV theme songs, crap our kids listen to, etc. It is depressing and WRONG, and you should feel shame. But *I* obj still like cool stuff, so here's a 2013 mix of cool people music that I made for you and me to enjoy.:
1. Cheap Time - Spark In the Chain (3:52)
2. Pharmakon - Pitted (5:59)
3. Ben Khan - Eden (2:32)
4. Cate Le Bon - No God (4:36)
5. Psychic Ills - FBI (3:31)
6. Boards Of Canada - Cold Earth (3:42)
7. Broadcast - The Dormitory Window (0:58)
8. The New Lines - The Frog Whisperer (3:16)
9. Thee Oh Sees - No Spell (4:24)
10. Glenn Jones - Across the Tappan Zee (3:26)
11. My Bloody Valentine - If I Am (3:54)
12. Benoît Pioulard - Reliquary (3:02)
13. Bill Callahan - Ride My Arrow (4:58)
14. Yo La Tengo - Stupid Things (5:07)
15. Fuzz - What's In My Head (3:54)
16. Föllakzoid - 99 (9:05)
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/7620009/file.html
I will try and work on a stream of some kind, but for now let's enjoy the novelty of the ancient non-Spotify "mp3 mix" that I made you.
~~Harri
P.S. head over to VLTF for some healthy, nude, sword-wielding, nostalgia.
No comments:
Post a Comment