Maxmillion Dunbar
I made my mix.woo!
It only features one song from this year
The rest is a bunch of stuff I only discovered this year (and some stuff newly reissued this year)
the track list is as follows
1. Peter Jefferies – "Domesticia" [The Last Great Challenge In A Dull World; De Stijl, 2013 reissue]
2. Omar-S – "Supported Solely" [I Can Be Done But Only I Can Do It; FXHE, 2011]
3. The Other People Place – "Moonlight Rendezvous" [Lifestyles of the Laptop CafĂ©; Warp, 2001]
4. Moodymann – "People" [Silence in the Secret Garden; Peacefrog, 2003]
5. Boof – Karo’s At Work [A Soft Kiss By A Rose; Valve, 2006]
6. Rickie Lee Jones – "Woody and Dutch on the Slow Train to Peking" [Pirates; Warner Bros., 1981]
7. Theo parrish – "Reckasto / Strange Change" [Sound Sculptures Volume 1.; Sound Signature, 2007]
8. After Dinner – "Ironclad Mermaid" [Paradise of Replica; ReR Megacorp 2000 reissue]
9. Half Japanese – "Downdududown" [Half Gentlemen / Not Beasts; Fire, 2013 reissue]
10. Maxmillion Dunbar – "Ice Room Graffiti" [House of Woo; RVNG Intl., 2013]
11. Matias Aguayo – "New Life" [Are You Really Lost; Kompakt, 2005]
12. Jam City – "How We Relate to the Body" [Classical Curves; Night Slugs, 2012]
13. Dj Sprinkles – "The Occasional Feel-Good" [Midtown 120 Blues; Mule Musiq, 2009]
Will you host my mix on RHMBMB??
Links
Unzipped
https://mega.co.nz/#!YtpBjIyS!fNQmQDI_pZcRNue7oAb-FXqs4ZwB-VH1ZqbCy5hw9jo
Zipped
https://mega.co.nz/#!5tpERCyQ!aRdjbm_PERdgse5mG_xFfkeyKKUrhfU-ccOfEVg5Hk0
No comments:
Post a Comment