Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FUCK YOU JOE LIEBERMAN! (a mix)


Seriously, folks! I'm pissed (RE: public option and "filibustering", just google that mess, I can't bear to link to the horribleness). So pissed, in fact, that I felt I needed to share a mix of songs where, through twisted logic, you can dance and sing along and pretend they're all about how shitty of a person Joe Lieberman is and you can do some soul searching to understand just HOW shitty he is (spoilerz: he's VERY shitty.) I'll delete any pro-Lieberman comments and ban people in the chatbox that disagree with me, by the way, so... just go somewhere else if you're not in the Joe Lieberman Hate Club.

01 - The Creation - How Does It Feel To Feel (3:39)
02 - The K*nks - Brainwashed (15:42)
03 - DEVO - Mongoloid (3:45)
04 - R*lling St*nes - Play With Fire (2:13)
05 - Jay Reatard - Puppet Man (1:43)
06 - J*m* Hendr*x - Hey Joe (3:30)
07 - The Monks - Shut Up (3:14)
08 - T*m Wa*ts - Table Top Joe (4:13)
09 - Ugly K*d Joe - I Hate Everything About You (4:25)
10 - Les Chantels - Shaggy Baggy Joe (2:32)
11 - little willie & the adolescents - get out of my life (2:12)
12 - .45 Grave - Fucked By The Devil (3:02)
13 - Unbekannter Kbnstler - I Throw Punches... (3:30)
14 - Blind Willie McTell - You Got To Die (3:13)
15 - Zones - Stuck With You (2:34)

http://www.mediafire.com/?km22yzzjnyk


Enjoy the hate!

Harri

(thanks to Miss Modular for the picture suggestion... so perfect.)

No comments:

Post a Comment