The first of the "best of the year" mixes I've seen popped out!
I recently made a mix for my 624 friends
so I figured I'd share this compilation
of most of my favorite songs from 2009
with you too
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wchf8f
here is the track list:
01 "Tammie" - The Dø
02 "What it Wux" - Aceyalone feat. Bionik
03 "Ancestors" - Throw Me the Statue
04 "Look Alive" - Despot
05 "Fishermen" - Ayentee
06 "Fables" - The Dodos
07 "Vapours" - Islands
08 "Beat of the Wet Eve" - Honey Claws
09 "Dominos" - The Big Pink
10 "Horcata" - Vampire Weekend
11 "Quiet Dog" - Mos Def
12 "Half the Time" - wheat
13 "This Blackest Purse" - WHY?
14 "Walkabout" - Atlas Sound w/Noah Lennox
15 "Departing Flights" - Blu
16 "Fog" - Nosaj Thing
17 "These are my Twisted Words" - Radiohead
18 "Rope" - Arpline
19 "Love Test (Only)" - Phaseone
20 "Daylight" - Matt & Kim (Troublemaker remix feat. De La Soul)
21 "She be so Cold" - Pacewon & Mr Green
22 "Cable TV" - Fol Chen
23 "Testimony" - Phenominal Handclap Band
24 "(Get off your) High Horse, Lady" - Oasis (Devendra Banhart mix)
25 "Relationships Lay (Bob Dylan tribute) - K'Naan & J.Period
26 "That I Do" - Wye Oak (Mickey Free Remix)
27 "I Never Knew You" - Cage
28 "May You Never" - Land of Talk
29 "Cold Spring" - Cymbals Eat Guitars
30 "Missing Piece" - Illinois
-Completely Unhinged
Thanks, man! No listening party planned yet, but I think this mix would be a nice one to do.
cheers,
Harri
P.S. I ♥ Walkabout
No comments:
Post a Comment