Guest Post!:
Dear Listeneree/Boardies,
This is 'Mixamajig '09 SNTM (Shameless Narcissism Through Music)' for the RHMB.
I couldn't help putting a some tunes together from all the music
I've heard in this first half of 2009, though some might not be released yet.
I hope someone finds something they like in this.
(Inspired by Harri & Bearded mag)
Total Size 126MB
Running Time 1:09:08
Electro/Indie/Alt/Dream/Shoegaze
1. Tadeo - Virgo (4:18)
2. HEALTH - Die Slow (3:24)
3. YACHT - The Afterlife (5:00)
4. Reigns - Mab Crease (4:08)
5. Babe Rainbow - Shaved (3:26)
6. Seeland - Colour Dream (3:49)
7. Friend - Doki (3:44)
8. Humcrush - Steam (6:03)
9. Asobi Seksu - In the Sky (3:40)
10. Kria Brekkan - Bee Xlaura (2:54)
11. Animal Hospital - What If They Are Friendly (3:55)
12. The Twilight Sad - Reflection Of The Television (4:59)
13. The Horrors - Sea Within A Sea (7:58)
14. Bell Orchestre - Air Lines/Land Lines (11:50)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/s06561
...
Glen (Okelydokely Computer)_
No listening party planned, but impromptu ones might pop up!
thanks Glen!
Harri
No comments:
Post a Comment