I threw together a third 80s mix (the first two are here), and I swear I would have had it ready sooner but I dunno... it was just MISSING SOMETHING and luckily I got turned on to a few really good bands in the last month from that decade so I could finish. But enough about me (boring), here's the music! It's a nice mix of upbeat cheese, synthyness, sad moaning, and strutting.
01 - Slow Children - Too Weak To Eat (3:01)
02 - Fools Face - Maiden U.S.A (2:17)
03 - Romeo Void - Shake The Hands of Time (3:20)
04 - Passionate Friends - Whats The Odds (4:22)
05 - Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Beating My Head (3:45)
06 - Revillos - Where's The Boy For Me (2:03)
07 - Delmontes - Ga-Ga (2:57)
08 - The Great Unwashed - Boat With No Ocean (2:56)
09 - The Go-Betweens - Ask (5:11)
10 - Trees - Delta Sleep (3:43)
11 - Shox - No Turning Back (2:50)
12 - Commercials - Simon (2:18)
13 - Land of Giants - Canibal Dolls (3:29)
14 - Meat Whiplash - Don't Slip Up (3:21)
15 - Pylon - Functionality (4:28)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1ymxi1tmzyz
Listening party is scheduled for next Sunday (the 12th) at 9 PM EST! and we're going to follow this mix with the megaMIX, music made by RHMBers, that is (from a different decade, though a good chunk of them were produced in the 80s, so maybe that counts OR SOMETHING). Just add the megaMIX to the end of the playlist.
download the megaMIX mp3!
fun!
Harri
P.S. streamable version will be up before Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment