Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jonjon's RHMB Dance Mix!



Surely the only one of its kind, Jonjon (aka Fellatia, aka the-only-person-ballsy-enough-on-the-RHMB-to-speak-of-the-genius-of-Lady-GaGa) has brought us this beauty of a gem of a mix for our amusement, a debt of thanks is owed.

1. Mystery Jets - Diamonds in the Dark (LA Riots Remix) (4:31)
2. Britney Spears - Circus (Villains Remix) (3:48)
3. Jupiter One - Countdown (LA Riots remix) (4:46)
4. MSTRKRFT - Element of Danger (Services Remix) (5:01)
5. Erase Errata - Retreat, The Most Familiar (Kid 606 remix) (4:34)
6. Shinichi Osawa - star guitar (5:55)
7. Shitdisco - 72 Virgins (Bloody Beetroots Remix) (3:57)
8. Simian Mobile Disco - It's The Beat (6:33)
9. DJ Edjotonic - Dirty & Hard (Congorock Remix) (3:41)
10. White Lies - Death (Crystal Castles Remix) (4:46)
11. Lily Allen - The Fear (StoneBridge Mix) (6:42)
12. Yoko Ono - I'm Not Getting Enough (Dave Aude Mix) (7:05)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zyrmmkxniri


I feel as if I've died and gone to transvestite heaven.

=D

Harri

No comments:

Post a Comment