Thursday, May 21, 2009

1st Half of 2009 Mix... For the Cool Kids!



oh boy! Since I've been inundated with great music finds during this first half of 2009, I thought I'd go ahead and share some with yas! Those of you expecting synthesizers and distorted vocals will be validated... but I threw some "other things" on there as well that I like.

1. Zodiac by Populous from Not Given Lightly: A Tribute To The Giant Golden Book Of New Zealand's Alternative Music Scene Songs (double LP)

2. Rare As The Yeti by Kid Congo & The Pink Monkey Birds from Dracula Boots (LP)

3. Go Meet The Seed by Thee Oh Sees from Help (LP)

4. Night Night by Blank Dogs from Under and Under (LP)

5. Seriously, It's over- by Neon Indian from Psychic Chasms (7" EP)

6. Nakagawa by The New Lines from their myspace stream (unreleased)

7. Timebomb by The Whitest Boy Alive from Rules (LP)

8. Lay Down In The Tall Grass by Timbre Timbre from Timbre Timbre (LP)

9. Twin of Myself by Black Moth Super Rainbow from Eating Us (LP)

10. Legal Tender by Handsome Furs from Face Control (LP)

11. Anhedonic Man by Gary War from Anhedonic Man (7" EP)

12. Magnet Mine by Chris Clark from Growls Garden (12" EP)

13. I Want A House by Twin Sister from Vampires and Dreaming Kids (.zip EP)

14. Circulation by Deerhunter from Rainwater Cassette Exchange (12" EP)

15. International Waters by Jeans Wilders from Antiques [?] (LP)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nyjzjqgydnf


enjoy!

A streamable version of this mix will soon be uploaded onto imeem. No listening party date set, but I would really like to do one for this mix (fun).

Harri

No comments:

Post a Comment