Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thom Yorke's Back To The Office Mix


back to the office
sitting on the photocopier while the phone rings off the hook and the emails pour down the screen
drinking sandy waterd down coffee while printing out this weeks office chart>


1. Robert Wyatt Stay Tuned
2. Matmos Les Folies Françaises
3. Darkstar Need You
4. Kwaidan Hoichi < kwaidan
5. Four tet Ringer < Ringer Ep
6. Public Enemy Night of the living baseheads
7. The Sight Below At first touch
8. Nina Simone I put a spell on you < feeling good
9. Aaron Martin & Machinefabriek Cello Recycling < cello recycling
10. Plastikman Ping Pong < Closer

Thom


Of course, Mr. Yorke was reluctant to do much actual hands on work getting this mix together, so I took it up on myself to take up the charge.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ohkzdovnlk1

cheers!

Harri

UPDATE: I screwed up and put the wrong Hoichi - Kwaidan track on there. I put the Toru Takemitsu soundtrack to Kwaidan during the Hoichi the Earless part on there (which is amazing, of course), but Mr. Yorke meant for a long dub step song to be there by Fisk Industries that was INSPIRED by that movie (and maybe that part? I dunno). Anyway, here's the right track:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzj2ytwzzym

No comments:

Post a Comment