Thursday, January 8, 2009

Radio Slave's Dubstep mix!

choose when you want to listen to this

http://www.mediafire.com/?zwyd3ntdujy

RS_2008

Ricardo Villalobos - Minimoonstar (Shackleton Remix)
Kangding Ray - A Protest Song
2562 - Moog Dub
Kenny Larkin - Glob
Headhunter - Technopolis
Noze - Dance Avec Moi
Deadbeat - Roots And Wire
Dave Aju - Crazy Place
Scuba - Hard Boiled
Shed - Another Wedged Chicken
The Mole - Baby, You're The One
Lee Jones - MDMazing

- Radio Slave


Cheers, man! I'm thinking we should set some time aside late night for this one for the fuc- I mean LISTENING party. If I know my Radio Slave (and I think I do) his music will be super sexy time.

oh and he also says:

BUT! don't bother listening if you use computer speakers

or earphones with no bass response

a sub is a must, really

...there's a reason why dub is in dubstep's name!


Further details to be announced as far as time goes, but the music is there if you wanna give it a little go before the big night.

*thrusts pelvis*

Harri

No comments:

Post a Comment