Is the blog dead? No, it is just sleeping honey. Don't cry. But seriously, four posts in a year? We should be ashamed. I've been busy with jobs and schools and marathons of poorly-acted pre-CGI science fiction films, so it's not my fault. Maybe the blog needs more oomph? There's no law that says "mix" can't mean "cake mix." We could turn it into a baking blog because THOSE ARE HUGE RIGHT NOW. Or we could turn it into TUMBLR (haha, no). Anyway, I have new material for you:
1. Moon Duo - Sleepwalker (4:52)
2. Here We Go Magic - I Believe In Action (4:39)
3. The Dunes - Jukebox (3:22)
4. John Maus - Head for the Country (3:17)
5. Panda Bear - Slow Motion (4:36)
6. Belong - Perfect Life (4:29)
7. Sic Alps - The First White Man To Touch California Soil (2:38)
8. Trust - F.T.F (4:08)
9. The Luyas - Face (5:22)
10. Clark - Com Touch (4:23)
11. Rayon Beach - Some Fun Before We Die (3:23)
12. Vivian Girls - Take It As It Comes (3:00)
13. The New Lines - Prodigal Son (2:57)
14. Peaking Lights - Dream Beat (6:28)
15. Thee Oh Sees - Contraption/Soul Desert (5:21)
16. Bill Callahan - Riding For The Feeling (6:05)
http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/11416965/file.html
I don't think Bill Callahan would approve of me ending with Riding for the Feeling but ehhh I just wanted to (what can you follow that track with? nothing). LP tentatively scheduled for this SATURDAY NIGHT, DEC. 8TH @ 6PM EST!!
~~Harri
P.S. If the stream doesn't work, try putting Vicks on your feet or installing Google Chrome.
Fabulous way to kick off the mix season.
ReplyDeleteSad you took way my ability to ironically 1 star everything.
I suppose its the end of irony.