So this isn't strictly a "top 20" I more or less took about thirty releases I really liked and picked 20 songs from them (leaving off some stuff like Panda Bear and Autechre that'll place high in my end of year list, for instance). I know it's a little early what with the year not technically over but hey, I don't see this compilation going anywhere so HERE (x)> ///M///I///X///~~<(^L^<)
1. Gary War - Born Of Light (4:09)Listening party scheduled for [insert anytime after next Tuesday here]! edit: listening party scheduled for next Friday the 17th at 7PM EST!
2. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Bright Lit Blue Skies (2:25)
3. Tobacco - Six Royal Vipers (2:26)
4. Thee Oh Sees - Mega-feast (2:10)
5. Le Sang Song - Everybody Sing (3:35)
6. Dunes - Blue Fire (2:34)
7. Boy Eats Drum Machine - Josh Skins (2:41)
8. The New Lines - Kings Civil Calendar Control (2:41)
9. Isan - Greencracked (2:19)
10. Bare Wires - Family Heat (2:12)
11. Eddy Current Suppression Ring - Gentlemen (4:40)
12. Beach Fossils - Face It (3:33)
13. Cheap Time - I'd Rather Be Alone (2:02)
14. Solvent - Panoramic (3:43)
15. Junip - In every direction (3:06)
16. Flight - Crackerjack Woman (3:33)
17. The Bitters - Wild Beast (4:27)
18. Liars - The Overachievers (3:15)
19. Broadcast And The Focus Group - Inside Out (4:29)
20. Moon Duo - In The Trees (7:25)
http://www.mediafire.com/?exli236ytfwt242
~Harri
P.S. SORRY REV!
No comments:
Post a Comment