Saturday, November 6, 2010

Miss Modular's Erland Øye Mix!


the quietest boy alive

Thank's to Miss Modular for the great Erland mix! This was her message:
Miss M.: Hey Harris, I made an Erlend Oye mix, because I found a bunch of songs that I like :D
To that I would add a hardy <(^). Here's the tracklist:
1. Erlend Øye - Sudden Rush (The Twelves Remix) (4:04)
2. Korsakow feat. Erlend Øye - I've Been Waiting So Long (4:13)
3. The Whitest Boy Alive - Golden Cage (4:08)
4. Erlend Øye - The Black Keys Work (FM Attack Remix) (5:22)
5. Kings of Convenience - Toxic Girl (David Whitaker String Arrangement) (3:06)
6. Kings of Convenience - Brave New World (3:39)
7. Röyksopp - Remind Me (3:41)
8. Erlend Øye - Fine Day (Phonique's Radio Edit) (3:23)
9. Kings Of Convenience - Failure (Kings Of Convenience Arrangement) (3:38)
10. Ada/Erlend Øye - Luckycharm/Intuition (3:32)
11. The Whitest Boy Alive - Courage (4:22)
12. Kings of Convenience - Beat Of The Drum (3:16)
13. Erlend Øye - No Train to Stockholm (2:26)
14. Röyksopp - Poor Leno (3:59)
15. Erlend Øye - Sheltered Life (w/Soviet) (4:22)
16. Erlend Øye - A Place in My Heart (Jori Hulkkonen rmx) (3:44)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qcqvdim6ewoe1eo
No listening party planned yet. We will have to see if Miss M can find some time for one. She is busy! >(O)

~Harri

P.S. Define: Cutty

1 comment: