Here are a few tracks that I didn't know about from last year or kinda glossed over without paying the right amount of attention. Some are from artists that I'm familiar with (or love) who might have slipped one past me last year that I just now caught on to (Tree Wave, Fresh & Onlys, The New Lines, etc). The rest are people and releases that from 2009 that are new to me! The BEKO label features especially here. I hope you enjoy the mix! I really want to do a listening party for this one.
1. The Mayfair Set - Already Warm (2:42)
2. The Fresh & Onlys - 500 Snakes (4:19)
3. Eternal Summers - Dye (2:04)
4. Tapes - Hackney Dub (2:48)
5. Million Young - Mien (3:00)
6. The New Lines - The New Lines - All That Is Solid Melts Into Air (3:30)
7. Sore Eros - Fooled Me (2:26)
8. dum dum girls - Brite Futures (2:48)
9. Bad Sports - Why Say Don't (2:10)
10. Tree Wave - time29 (2:42)
11. Boneless - Young Thug (1:59)
12. Oneohtrix Point Never - Learning To Control Myself (5:36)
13. Moon Duo - Speed (5:17)
14. Sharon Van Etten - Much More Than That (4:32)
http://www.mediafire.com/?g4yowxddanl
enjoy!
Harri
P.S. on that note...
No comments:
Post a Comment