Ah, so much fun. But now SXSW over... or is it? Here's a collection of tunes that I liked and remind me of fun with friends (+ beer and tacos). lol matey, the great songs on this compilation really make Chris moist... (opinion)
01 - Boy Eats Drum Machine - Hoop + Wire (3:21)
02 - Vivian Girls - I Have No Fun (1:27)
03 - Liars - Scarecrows On A Killer Slant (4:14)
04 - Cheap Time - People Talk (2:11)
05 - Memory Tapes - Swimming Field (3:28)
06 - Wizzard Sleeve - Pterodactyl Meltdown (4:27)
07 - Florene - Deal With It (6:34)
08 - Dum Dum Girls - Bhang Bhang, I'm A Burnout (2:33)
09 - The Mantles - Burden (3:10)
10 - The Bitters - Wild Beast (4:27)
11 - Washed Out - Hold Out (3:27)
12 - Woven Bones - If it Feels Alright (2:45)
13 - Thee Oh Sees - I Was Denied (3:36)
14 - Thee Oh Sees - Quadrospazzed (Live) (10:26)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83KQ5EV3
I had to end it with two Oh Sees songs because I just *HAD* to (that's John Dwyer, the singer up there, by the way). No listening party planned, but maybe this upcoming Sunday sometime?
*grabs ass* - Yoda
Harri
P.S. notice I left off Small FUCKING Black
small black and here we go magic ...
ReplyDelete