HELLO BABBY NEW DECADE! Well, the decade we call "the noughties" is finally over (shut up pedants!) Now it's time to make a list of the best releases! This is due on MARCH 27th at 12PM EST and I'm going to aggregate this one like I did the 90s list, except for a couple of changes: 1. I want between 20 and 50 picks from you and 2. the points system is slightly different. To keep things simple and relatively fair, you will get 20 points for your #1, 19 points for your #2, and so on until #16 when that pick and everything after gets 5 points. In other words:
#1 = 20 pointsAnything with a release date year beginning with the numbers 20** is fine (though, remasters are frowned upon! BY ME!) I'd prefer to get the lists in descending order starting with #1, and if you could include the year of release along with the band name and album title (or single, etc), it would save me an awful lot of work. Send lists to me @ my gmail addy: harrizonn@gmail.com or put them in the comments.
#2 = 19 points
#3 = 18 points
...
#16 = 5 points
#17 = 5 points
#18 = 5 points
...
#49 = 5 points
#50 = 5 points
I look forward to the lists! And don't forget, this *IS* a competition, so SPAM your favorites on the msgboard!
Harri
No comments:
Post a Comment