Regarding your Best Of 2009 album lists, I'm going to post whatever people give me in one long post on, uhh... December 19th. The release just has to be from this year (can be a repackaging/rerelease or anything with a 2009 date), and the list can be from five to fifty.
So, whatever lists I've gotten by then will be posted (with comments if you want), and there they shall be for all internet eternity.
If I don't know you from the RHMB, feel free to post your lists in the comments that day! Or maybe if you trick me into thinking I know you, I will post your lists with my friends'. If you are an enemy I will also post your list, because you're supposed to keep your enemies close (to take revenge at arm's length.)
Harri
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
everything by the Floating Points.
ReplyDeleteVacuum Boogie
Truly
Argonaute II
J&W Beat
K&G Beat
Love Me Like This
You know me as throwingfirecrackersanddancing.
1. 111 Years of Deutsche Grammophon: 55 CD Anthology
ReplyDelete2. The Beatles - Everyday Chemistry
3. Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse Present: Dark Night of the Soul
4. Lorenzo Meo - The E.P.M. Project
5. Death - ...for the whole world to see.